Friday, September 27, 2019

Oh, Alexandria

Oh, Alexandria
your misshapen petals beckon to me
and as your pea emerges from your seed pod
my taste buds become erect at the thought of tasting of your milky horchata
I long to fill your floppy tortilla with sour cream to soothe
the spicy angst in my soul
and to lubricate the rough edges of the wall scrubbers
which protrude so ruthlessly from the widest part of my glans helmet
my rake will abort all of the children your husband could have given you
(at least that's what I tell myself)
if only I can prevent myself from discharging my salty emission
upon your glorious, manicured hedges
oh Alexandria, oh Alexandria Ocasio
I will conquer you as Cortez conquered your ancestors
and our somewhat brownish children will penetrate the borders of bigotry
break down the barriers of language
and destroy the healthcare and educational systems of a country founded upon
Thomas Jefferson's rape slave fetish
and even Donald Trump will look on in awe
as we shut down the United States Federal Government together
oh Alexandria, our Green New Deal will install solar panels
upon every bilingual elementary school
every hospital with wait lines that could make Castro climax
and leave Michael Moore's stomach satisfied
full of vending machine candy
oh Alexandria, our love will yield many
transgendered
Spanish-speaking
Islamic
Black Rights Matter activist children
who will create a brighter future
if I can only restrain myself and not prematurely eject
the cloudy chromosomes of my father sky
upon your mother earth
if only I can restrain myself
we will create a feminist utopia
so progressive even Margaret Thatcher would scream in ecstasy
oh Alexandria
oh Alexandria Ocasio
oh Alexandria, my shapely-ho
with your low-cut blazer
economics never seem to phase her
with your stunning hips
and your juicy red lips
I will vote for your glorious os receiving my semen
the way Israel receives American tax payer money
and our children will join hands with children of every
color of the rainbow and sing and dance atop the mountains
and splash and bathe in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
make snow angels in New York and New Jersey
and genocide all the rednecks in Arkansas and Missouri
Let's fucking Cortez this shit baby!

Dedicated to the second hottest Congress member
Oh how I would like to put my member in you
Love,
Ilhan Omar's New Fling
p.s. it would be sexier if you wore a hijab or turban

No comments:

Post a Comment