Friday, September 27, 2019

My Pirate Queen

My Pirate Queen
my micro-penis is a stalagmite in your cavernous crevice
today or this week my Uncle will die of Sepsis
I would like you to scream out
as my shaftless member caresses the back edge of your g-spot
"Take my rights away with your phallus, Daddy"
and I will scream "Your hijab is so fucking hott!"
together we will climax
a lug nut in your wheel well
i will circle your edges until I swell
to a glorious circumference
clearly not of your preference
but with revolutions per minute
that would spring water from a Saudi woman's well
If you cheat I will cut off your wrinkled hood
like they do in the original hood
and then you will know the true meaning of good
my African princess
My Pirate Queen
the prettiest congresswoman
I've ever seen

I love you Representative Omar
seriously though, your butt is rockin'


Signed,
your biggest fan!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment