Sunday, September 15, 2019

BLAME

BLAME
there is no world
there is only the Earth
and the Earth is empty
there are just bodies of mass

they float through space and time
they move but they don't go anywhere
as the beatings - emotional and physical -

have compounded over the years
one leading to another
there is this idea of blame
and I'm aware of it
although I feel independent of it now
there comes a point in time

when people blame you to the extent
that the concept becomes absurd
and becomes meaningless
so I am to blame
but then what?

if blame's purpose is for someone
to wash their hands clean of someone else
what happens when the someone else
has disappeared down the drain
of the sink of responsibility?
the sink of judgement?
the sink of consequences?
there is no blame any longer
and everyone is free
finally, finally it seems I am home
the place all their beatings and blame
directed me toward
the place I was meant to reside within
I'm alone
and finally, finally
nothing is my fault
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment