Tuesday, May 21, 2019

2. "That's My Wife"


2. "That's My Wife"
It wasn’t long before Courtney’s man intervened and ruined our fun.  He sent me some long rant in a DM (direct message) which I skimmed.  I did notice that his several paragraphs included the words, “That’s my wife.”

I quoted those three words in my response.  I said, “Way to objectify your wife you misogynistic prick.  What you meant to say was, ‘She’s my wife.’”

He sent me another message which I didn’t read.  Then I wrote back, “If I was to make love to your wife, it would be in the standing missionary position.  Because I care about her very deeply and I wouldn’t want to hurt her.  Also, it has become obvious to me that you go down on her pretty regularly, and that’s not my thing.  So I wouldn’t worry about it.  Me and Courtney – it’s just probably not gonna happen.”
           I thought about including something about how he shouldn’t be threatened by my magic fingers (since I play guitar) but I started to unravel when I remembered that’s how Trump hooks chicks.  It gave me a sad feeling and I left that part out.  Then I remembered Mike Gravel’s cane and it made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment