Saturday, February 24, 2018

GAPING BUTTHOLE STANK

GAPING BUTTHOLE STANK
 
              She convinced me to come over again.  We shagged doggy style and that was the first time I noticed her butthole.  It was gaping, had obviously been re-sewed together after child birth or something.  That’s sort of an odd time to ask, “Hey, what’s up with the kid thing?  I saw your butthole and . . .”
               I tried not to vomit, I really did.  But I exited the situation and retreated to the bathroom.  I didn’t make it to the toilet but I got it in the sink.
               She came to comfort me on the floor.  I guess she didn’t know.
               I said, “I drank too much!”


               We tried to fuck again.  I don’t know if it was just boredom or what but she just had a way of seducing me.  Mainly she just kept the laughs coming, even if I was laughing at her more than I was laughing with her.  There’s just something about hanging out with people in the basements and the sewers and the trap houses that gives me a thrill.  People like to treat me like I’m garbage.  Usually I let them, mainly because it amuses me up to a point.
               So we were fucking doggy style again and I was looking at her exceptionally large anus.  The hole looked like a more reasonable fit than her cunt.  No stretching required with this one.  I bet I could just slip it right in.  I wondered what she would say.
               It stank.  I tried to focus on her ass cheeks.  I guess that was her selling point.  I don’t know.  It was hard to pay attention because that bulls’ eye just kept looking back at me.  It was so open.  It smelled like wood, like cigarettes.  It smelled like hoppy beer.
               When it was over I lied back down on the bed and watched her asshole as she left the room for a glass of water.  I took in the sight as well as the aroma.  I noticed her wizard sleeve hanging delicately like an arm of Dumbledore’s robe.

No comments:

Post a Comment